Music Monday

 And our guest host, Driller, says:


 In a couple of weeks I will celebrate my “Diamond Jubilee” 75th birthday, so build a playlist of artists born in November.


Well, yesterday was my daughter Jen's birthday, so November is a great month to celebrate.


Let's get it started with someone my daughter used to love, Miley Cyrus



As a mom I spent many hours watching the Toy Story movies, so I had to include this one.



Now some music for me.

Tina Turner





Jim Steinman




Eddie Rabbitt





Glenn Frey



Jay Black




Joe Walsh



And we close with Peter Noone








Comments

  1. Very nice selection. I knew these all (and several are on my favorites list) but Jim Steinman - and I can't believe I didn't know this song. Maybe I did - it has a Meatloaf vibe to it, I think and it does sound vaguely familiar. Now it's going to gnaw at me. But it's a good gnaw. Thank you! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool selection. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured an Eagles tune to honor Frey & Walsh. I was a fan of Herman's Hermits when I was in high school. Who doesn't like a little Eddie Rabbitt on a rainy night. Well played.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a very nice last song, it made us happy, Songbirdie😸Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin,

    You pulled together some excellent choices for November born artists. I was particularly happy to see that you included Peter Noone. I love listening to his SiriusXM show when we're out driving about. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday