Music Monday

 And it's a "your choice" week.


How about some Tommy James?
















Comments

  1. You are featuring one of my favorites from the 60's. I'm surprised I've not used much of his music because I love him, especially "Crimson and Clover". I thought my husband wasn't listening to your set until he yelled, from the next room during Crimson and Clover "that's the crappy single version!" I only had one disappointments (forgive me), that you didn't include Sweet Cherry Wine. But it was a great set! (And yes, I went to You Tube and played the long version of Crimson and Clover to make him happy.) Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you learn someting new every day don't cha? I didn't know Tommy James had such a long career & with all hits. DANG! I loved most of them too! Thanks for bringing back many wonderful memories of my high-school days! Ahhhh those were the days. I sure am glad I got my computer working properly to learn all this cool stuff. Happy Halloween and also Happy All Saints day! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We thought we didnt't know him, but when we heard the second song the bell was ringing and brought me back when I was only 8 years old...young😸Double Pawkiss🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin,

    Tommy James and the Shondells are a great music flashback. I loved listening to them when I was a kid and still do! You featured some of the best songs. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. Have a boogietastic week, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday