another this and that

So tonight is the last, the very last episode of Game of Thrones.for 8 seasons, we have watched the trials and tribulations of the 7 kingdoms, and tonight it will all be resolved...we think.  and tomorrow, it will be the only thing people will talk about as they gather around the office water cooler...

Last Sunday (Mother's Day) I sent Becca home in an Uber so that she could watch the show on her phone...she was afraid that someone in her office would spoil it for her....

Today is also the final day of the PGA tournament in Bethpage.  I'm not a golf fan, I'm not excited about the tournament.  But I've had to deal with ...well, golf fans have been directed to the Farmingdale train station, where they catch a shuttle bus to the golf course.  So I get to ride home with tired golf fans...



So that guitarist I mentioned, the one I see in Penn Station?  I said that I was beginning to believe that the only song he knows is "Hallelujah".  Well, the other day I saw him playing in the subway.  and he was playing a different song....and when that song was over, he started to play...you guessed it....

My new favorite lunch spot is called "park bench".  There are many locations throughout the city, but my favorite location is on the promenade along the East River, near pier 15. Great view of the Brooklyn skyline...

We kick off the summer season next weekend.  Drew's annual Memorial Day weekend barbecue will be on Sunday.  I'm hoping for good weather.

And I'm ready for all kinds of summer fun.

Comments

  1. Summer fun sounds good. I am one of a handful of people who has never seen Game of Thrones. Not ever, despite being a fan of George RR martin, and having read a prequel a couple of years ago. Still. I am not a big TV watcher and not really into binge watching (unless I'm sick). And my co workers really don't seem to be into it, at least around me. I guess we are all strange people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Share!
    Loved reading your blog post. Learned many interesting things from your content.
    Will surely be sharing this article with my social contacts… :)
    at the end of each tip. I’ll have plenty to read today.
    CSUF Guide

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing lots of complaints about that finale. I couldn't get past the second episode of season 1, so I have no skin in this game. I hope it lived up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A