Meow

 



That look … how dare you try to work when I am sitting here?


Yeah, she likes to sit on my desk.  On the laptop.  She’s a very smart cat, after all.


Still eating anything and everything, of course.  Yells at me if her dinner is late. Insists on tasting everything I eat.


Cat zoomies at midnight!  She loves to chase that toy mouse …


We had our first casualty.  I was in the bedroom when I heard a crash!   in the kitchen.  A flower vase.  I had to put her in the pet carrier while I cleaned up broken glass.


But when she sits in my lap and purrs … or when she’s dreaming and her paws start moving while she’s asleep…or when she looks at me with love in her eyes …




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday