Oh What A Night

So yes, we are Frankie Valli fans. Saw him in concert at Westbury last year.

And yes, we saw Jersey Boys on Broadway two years ago, and loved it.


So of course we had to see the new movie last night.

Honest opinion? I think I would have liked the movie better if I hadn't seen the show on Broadway. The movie wasn't bad, but it lacked the excitement and the vitality of the show.

The movie drags a bit in the beginning, when they're talking about the old neighborhood. But once Frankie and Tommy and Nick team up with Bob and create the Four Seasons sound, things get more interesting.

And, of course, there's the music. That fabulous music. Music that will live forever.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday