Ipsy Bag

Continuing my new trend of subscription boxes, I decided to try Ipsy cosmetics.

I just received my first Ipsy bag.

And I do mean "bag".  All of the products were packed in a pretty floral cosmetic bag.

There's a lip gloss in a pretty coral shade. It's a full sized product. I usually don't wear coral, so this will be an experiment.

Be a Bombshell mascara, also full sized.  The variety is called "lash out".  No indication of color or whether the product is waterproof.

Jesse ' s Girl liquid eyeliner, waterproof,  in black.  I never got the knack of how to use eyeliner.  I'll play.

Essence of Beauty body spray, Forever Paris.  2 oz. size, perfect to carry in your purse.  Nice floral scent.

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray. 1.52 oz.  Spray it on your hair to create waves.  I just bought a similar product, so I'm eager to try this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday