Nice to be appreciated

I went grocery shopping this evening. I had a very long list, there are 8 people and 2 cats in residence.

Becca was feeling a bit bored, she is home from school and hasn't started working yet, so she decided to come with me. It was nice having the company, I usually shop alone.

So I had her check things off the list as we shopped, and she enjoyed pushing the shopping cart through the store.

Took us over an hour.

As we were checking out, she said to me, "Wow, you do this every week? You really know what you're doing, you know where everything is, you pretty much knew what was on the list without my telling you. Wow."

I guess if you're used to buying for one person and your shopping trips take all of 20 minutes . . .

Well, anyhow, it's nice to be appreciated.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday