make up and cosmetics

Growing up, I was never "into"  make up and cosmetics.I experimented with products occasionally, but most of the time I didn't use much make up.  Usually I wore it when I was going out, or for a special occasion.

When I was going through chemo 9 years ago, the American cancer Society program "Look Good, Feel Better" was a lifesaver.  I never left the house without my wig, my drawn-on eyebrows and some added color in my cheeks.

Then, when I felt better, I stopped wearing make up on a daily basis.  Don't know why.

but the last few weeks I've been wearing make up to work.  Not much, just some tinted moisturizer, a little neutral eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. And I've been getting amazing compliments!

So I guess I'll be wearing make up every day from now on.

Just signed up for an Ipsy glam bag....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday