I read someplace back in 2017 that we're not going to get a good eclipse (like total or even a nice partial) for like 20 years or something here. Enjoy. I don't think we're even going to see anything.
It's overcast right now (surprise!) no idea if it will clear before the best viewing hours overnight. But I'll be sleeping, I'm hoping. I have a cousin in Greenland right now on a cruise and I hope she gets a good view.
I read someplace back in 2017 that we're not going to get a good eclipse (like total or even a nice partial) for like 20 years or something here. Enjoy. I don't think we're even going to see anything.
ReplyDeleteIt's overcast right now (surprise!) no idea if it will clear before the best viewing hours overnight. But I'll be sleeping, I'm hoping. I have a cousin in Greenland right now on a cruise and I hope she gets a good view.
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who is on a cruise to Iceland for the same reason. Ships have some ability to sail out of bad weather, so hopefully …
DeleteIt's been cloudy most of the day here or smoky.
ReplyDelete