Watching the neighborhood

 Yes, I have a Ring camera and a Ring doorbell, and yes I have been entertained by what my cameras captured: birds, squirrels, a raccoon, a scary spider, the neighbor’s cat.

The cat is a ginger and apparently lives across the street, in the house with the big tree.  Whenever he ventures into our yard Shadow goes crazy.

The people who live in the house next door to the house with the ginger … well, they also have a cat.  A tuxedo.  I’ve seen the tuxie on the lawn and on the driveway, but that cat doesn’t come across the street,   Or, at least, I haven’t seen him on our side of the street, 

Yeah, I know, the cameras are supposed to alert you when someone is at the door, when the mail or a package is delivered, or when someone messes with your house or your cars …but I am enjoying the free show, too.

Guess who visited again?



Not from the Ring camera, but a nice shot of another visitor




Comments

  1. I can see the fun it watching! Like a television nature show. A child told a relative of mine, who works at a school, that they had a "tux-cheeto" cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought the cat was giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of those unexpected side benefits. The wildlife.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!