Strange, dark and mysterious

 Ever hear of MrBallen?

He started out as a YouTube content creator, but recently Amazon picked up his podcasts, and his studio is becoming much more professional.  I’m more inclined to watch the videos than to listen to the podcasts, but both are wonderful.

He tells stories.

He tells stories that are strange, dark and mysterious.

Sometimes his stories involve unexplained circumstances, even supernatural or possibly extraterrestrial situations.  But sometimes the stories are about weird but explainable events.

If you like a good scare, if you want to feel uncomfortable, if you like waking up screaming from a nightmare … check out MrBallen.

Comments

  1. So... Yeah, I'll be skipping him. I mean, he sounds great and all, but I really don't do the scary. I especially don't do the uncomfortable. But I know that's very popular nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday