Another this and that

So I’m getting this “gluten free” lifestyle under control.  I recently found chocolate cupcakes, spanakopita and franks in a blanket.  But my best find?  Progresso makes a gluten free version of its Italian wedding soup!  Horribly expensive, but well worth the cost.

Drew bought two big bags of Halloween candy for the trick-or-treater.  Of course he bought stuff that we like to eat, just in case we don’t get a lot of kids at our house.  Sad to learn that Milky Way is not gluten free, but happily I can still eat Snickers.

I’ll be finishing my Halloween display this weekend.  I have window clings, some plastic bats and …well, another lawn ornament … and I might buy a couple of pumpkins …

I found my witch hat, I can’t wait to wear it when I answer the door on Halloween.  

Duchess will likely hide in the bedroom during trick-or-treat, but I’m wondering if Shadow will sit in the window…a living Halloween decoration?

Yeah, I’m really enjoying spooky season this year. 

Comments

  1. It's surprising sometimes what is and is not gluten free. Glad you've found some great alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hershey has a whole list of candy that is GF. I also avoid gluten. It is amazing how many processed foods contain gluten. Great you found a soup without it. So many do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday