Wednesday HodgePodge



The weekly questions from Joyce.



1. What would you say is your biggest day to day challenge?

  Keeping all the plates spinning.    Keeping all the balls in the air.  Trying not to drop the ball.


2. May 16th is National Biographers Day. What's a biography you really enjoyed reading? Is this a genre you read regularly?

Not a biography per se, but I read Anne Frank's diary when I was a teen.  Her optimism and belief in the goodness of man ... in the face of unspeakable horror ...it had a profound effect on me.

3. How important is keeping a clean house? Do you need to de-clutter your life?

My house, and my life, are extremely cluttered and in need of some serious attention.

4. You're the 8th dwarf. What's your name?

Just call me Stressed Out.

5. What's surprised you the most about your life or life in general?

If you'd asked me when  I was 25 what my life would be like in my 50's, the answer you would have gotten hardly resembles my reality.  But it's ok.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

I am stressed, tired, cranky, aggravated, and certainly not at my best right now.


Comments

  1. I'm so sorry you're stressed. I hope things ease up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also sorry to hear your stressed out. Keeping things going can be a challenge at times.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    starbet agent

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday