block party?

Your thoughts?


I like to hang out with friends as much as anyone, but I'm not wild about block parties.



There have been several such parties in Drew's neighborhood this summer, including one last night.  They block off a portion of the street for the party, play their music  very loud, and create a parking nightmare for all the surrounding blocks. 

I usually park my car in front of Drew's house when I'm there.  That is, unless there's a block party and someone took "my" spot.  (I'd love to park on his driveway -- there's room for two cars, but one of his house mates has a non-working vehicle semi-permannetly located on the driveway.)

I wonder if any of these parties had a permit?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday