feline follies

I was standing in the kitchen this morning, trying to decide between the strawberry yogurt and the blueberry yogurt, when I heard a commotion on the stairs....

little miss Daisy cat, all of 6 pounds, racing down the stairs.

with Mr. Kitty, the 20-pounder, chasing her all the way down.

she ran into the living room and jumped up onto a chair.

and he stayed on the floor but tried to swat at her with one of his paws.

he's just playing, but she DOES NOT LIKE IT! not one little bit.

as the plaintive meowing proved.


of course I rescued her. I sent Mr. Kitty outside to terrorize the neighborhood squirrels. He's too fat to actually catch one, but he does like to chase after them.

Comments

  1. Every once in awhile the smaller male cat will harass the big girl to the point where she is really hissing and growling at him and I know it is time to shoo him away. He gets very persistent even though she could kick his ass any time. Usually she just leaps out of his grasp because he is not as agile and brave as her, but sometimes she calls to me for help ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Christina. sounds like your two are a lot like mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A