wisdom teeth

let's just say I wish I could make mine disappear right about now. I am not a happy camper.

I had one pulled 20 years ago...it was fully erupted but had rotated 180 degrees, so that the back of the tooth faced the front of my mouth. took me four days to recover enough to go back to work - and that was when I was young and healthy.

the other 3...the dentist said "watch and wait".

we had to revisit the issue today. one must be extracted. one is likely to need to be extracted. oh "joy".

Comments

  1. That's strange. I never got mine, and when I was 28, my dentist told me if the hadn't arrived yet, they wouldn't. That's a good thing, because I had to have 12 teeth removed when I got braces-my mouth is very small.

    Good luck with those-and hopefully, removal won't be so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. mine have been there, but impacted, since my 20's. I am not looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost 44 and my top two came in early on and then started causing me trouble with cavities and such starting about 5 years ago and I asked the dentist to pull them last year. There is only one bottom one and I *think* it may be impacted, but I really cannot remember and it has never caused trouble at all. I cannot even tell you which side it is on!

    Hugs and good luck and speedy healing to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday