Chanukah event at temple today

we have a party for the children -- we hire a magician -- and we also sponsor a crafts fair. I was afriad we'd have a low turnout today because of the snow, but we had a nice sized crowd.

my job today -- the social action committee is collecting money for toys -- every year Rabbi goes to Jerusalem and brings Legos, which he gives to children in hospitals. we also collect clothes and etc. for a local social services organization and for a local outreach center. we had a succesful day, $250 for the Legos and a lot of nice things ofr the outreach program.

though I wasn't happy about being at the center of the latest drama -- being aTrustee on the board means I have to deal with the bickering and politicking. groan....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday