Frustration

 So I went on a bit of a shopping spree and bought some new clothes.

But … short girl problems. Everything needs to be shortened.

We use a dry cleaner/tailor shop that’s a 20 minute ride away.  I’m sure there are other tailors closer to home, but adres has been using this shop for decades …

The shop doesn’t stay open late, so I can’t go after work.  I have to go on Saturday.

Three weeks ago I drove to the shop but it was closed — annual street fair.

Two weeks ago was the nor’easter and the state of emergency.  

Finally got there last week. I gave him three of Drew’s sweaters to dry clean and a pile of my clothes to alter.  He said ged have everything ready by Friday.

Which was perfect, because we leave for vacation today. 

Except …

I work from home in Fridays, so I was able to run errands at lunchtime. I drove to the tailor’s …but he was still working on the alterations.

He told me to come back Saturday morning.  When I said we’re leaving for vacation Saturday, he told me to come back at four Friday afternoon.  

Not happening.  I’m trying to clear up my desk before I leave.

I’m picking up the clothes after vacation.

Comments

  1. I'm sorry. That sucks. I hope nothing you were planning on taking with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment