Hale and Hearty Soups

Want soup but don't feel like dealing with Seinfeld's "Soup Nazi"? Go to Hale and Hearty. Trust me, the food is worth waiting in that long line. Although the place also serves salads and sandwiches, the star of the show is definitely the soup. There are far too many varieties to choose from, including daily specials. Soup is served with your choice of oyster crackers or bread, though you can also order a soup and sandwich combo. My favorite is tomato basil over rice.

There isn't much of a seating area at this location (other locations are larger), but even during a busy lunch hour I was able to find a seat.

Looking forward to my next bowl of soup.

Hale and Hearty Soups on Urbanspoon
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday