Ramblings

 We saw Rod Stewart back in July.  Then he had a health scare and cancelled the rest of his 2026 tour. Now he has announced a 2027 tour, just in Europe, as his farewell tour.  I’m glad I got yo see him when I did.  And I’m sad that so many of my favorites are retiring. Glad I got yo see Elton John and Billy Joel, among others.

The shoe stretching kit actually worked; those boots I bought on clearance were just a little bit tight but now feel comfortable.  I can’t wait to wear them.

Yes, it’s boots and sweaters season, and I am enjoying.  

I made my first batch of gluten free pumpkin muffins.  The mix I used has just the right amount of spices.  And I found a great recipe for crustless pumpkin pie that I’d love to try.  And there’s a box of gluten free apple cider donuts in my pantry.

Maybe it’s time to get out the crockpot and make soup.

But I think I’ll wait until after our vacation to put up the Halloween decorations.

Of course, I already have a living Halloween decoration.  Shadow loves to sit in the kitchen window.  From last year:









She is something, isn’t she?





Comments

  1. Has the cool weather started? Jealous in 80 degree weather here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evening temps in the 50’s and 60’s, daytime temps in the high 60’s and low 70’s

      Delete

Post a Comment