More ramblings
It’s fall, y’all. Happy autumnal equinox. And the weather is suddenly cooler. Jacket weather! Break out the boots! Halloween decorations starting to pop up on lawns. I’m loving it.
I always love the change of seasons.
But this means we will have to bundle up for the baseball games this weekend. Ducks versus Blue Crabs. Should be fun.
Full moon tonight. The harvest moon,
I bought a shoe stretching kit for the boots. Hope it works.
Yoga class tonight. And maybe Planet Fitness tomorrow- yes, I finally went back. My sister insists that I need to use weight lifting machines at the gym to build muscle and prevent bone loss, and the things I’ve been doing aren’t enough. She goes to the gym all the time, she’s much stronger than I am. But she doesn’t do any flexibility or balance work, and she said she needs to start. I think convinced her to try yoga.
Fall prevention, you know. Too many people we know are struggling with mobility issues.
So it’s official, this season’s Gilbert & Sullivan will be Ruddigore. It’s not one of the better-known operettas, but it’s a good one — it involves a witch’s curse, a secret identity and a bunch of ghosts.
Auditions are in October. Drew plans to be in the ensemble again.I’ll be doing ticket sales, as usual. I’m looking forward to it.
Nice that your weather has changed. It hasn't here. We'll still be in the 80s into October, as normal.
ReplyDelete