Ramblings
We saw The Odessey Sunday morning. It was the only time last weekend where we could get tickets for the movie. Really, it’s the blockbuster of the summer, the accolades are well deserved. See it in IMAX if you can, the cinematography is incredible.
Next week we’re seeing the new Spiderman movie. A double dose of Tom Holland,
I love knowing that our first responders are there if we need them … but I hate seeing them on my street. On Saturday there were no less than 3 police cars, a paramedic vehicle and two ambulances - one from the police department and the other from a volunteer ambulance service at the scene of 5he accident- a man lost control of his bicycle, fell into the street and hit his head. They were loading him into the ambulance when I walked by. A couple of people were looking under the parked cars for the guy’s wallet.
Yes, even with our busy weekend, I was able to get in a couple of walks. Saw a bunny.
And then I saw our bunny.



You're like the fifth blog that has mentioned The Odyssey. Yes, clearly the blockbuster of the summer, considering how many people I've heard have already gone and seen it.
ReplyDelete