Ramblings

 Got my Ipsy bag.



Sample sizes, chosen for me by Ipsy. Lip treatment, eye cream, mascara, blush and a makeup brush.  All things I could use, but the only one I’d buy again would be the lip treatment. 

We went to Drew’s high school reunion Saturday night.  Class of 1976.  Nice party,  a local bar has a party room.  Food was good.  Drew had a blast.  

I’m two years younger than Drew.  I grew up in a different town,  I graduated in 1978.  We were in college when we met.

The weather Saturday night?  Autumnal.  My first opportunity to wear fall clothes.  I loved wearing my new blue sweater.  But the bouts I bought in line, the boots on clearance do they can’t be returned, were a bit tight.  Sigh.

The Ducks swept Hagerstown, winning game 3 Friday night.  The championship series, against  the Blue Crabs    begins tonight.  It’s a best-of-five, with the first two games in Maryland.   And the last three are set for Long Island Friday, Saturday (if necessary) and Sunday (if necessary). We’ll be there. I’m hoping the weather won’t be too cold. 

Let’s Go Ducks!





Comments

  1. I recall a time, I would be caught dead out in public. With out make up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there someone who could maybe stretch the boots? Sorry they were too tight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'm brave enough to let anyone pick out anything for me, other than DH. He does a great job! We haven't been to a class reunion in forever. Actually, I haven't gone to any of mine and DH's we went to his 10th and 20th anniversary. Next year will be his 50th. That would be kind of fun to go to, but I'm not sure if we'll do it. I had trouble recognizing people at the others, so I image after all this time then it'll be worse. I don't think DH or I have changed much over the years, other than a little grayer and wrinklier. :) What a bummer the boots were too tight! I hope you can get them stretched or maybe if you wear them around the house a little bit every day, you can get the broken in better and may not need to take them to the shop. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment