A Haunting We Will Go

See, I told you we were going to do something Halloweenish!

Saturday night we went to the Chamber of Horrors .

Like most haunted houses around here, this is an interactive experience. You walk through a maze filled with scary and gory props. The lights are turned very low, though sometimes you may encounter strobe lighting for a special effect. Costumed characters talk to you, scream at you, chase you ... But are not allowed to touch you.
This haunting is set up at what by day serves as a gym/sports center, so the maze is all on one level -- easier to maneuver in the dark. We arrived before opening, and were there when the zombies reported for duty.

Well laid out, well performed, decent effects, lots of fun.

I think we were the only patrons there over the age of 18.

So I'm reliving my youth.


At least I'm having fun!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday