The evolution of my favorite gray pants

Alas, poor pants. . .
I bought an outfit several years ago (I'm almost embarassed to say just how long ago. . . )   Soft gray jersey pants, matching mock turtlebeck, and a gray, red and white argyle vest.  Great outfit for the office .
And so comfy and cozy.
I don't know what happened to the top and the vest, but the pants . . . they became a bit shabby, so they became "weekend" pants, sort of like sweatpants, paired with a tee or a  sweatshirt.  As I said, soft and cozy.
Thought I'd wear them forever.  Until this weekend.
The pants have a hole.  The kind of hole you can't really fix.
I will hold onto them awhile longer, though.  As pajama pants.
Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday