Music Monday

 And I’ve got Lionel Richie on my mind.














Comments

  1. Lionel was a music machine in his day. He produced some awfully good music through much of the 70's. I always liked his sound but I don't think I ever bought one of his albums. I may have to search through a couple of flea market vendors to find some of his classic vinyl. Thanks for sharing him with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two hospitalizations this year, one in ICU - Hope the doctors get to the bottom of what is ailing him. Richie is such a talented singer and songwriter, plus he advocates for breast cancer research. You included two of my favorite songs of his: Sail On and All Night Long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lionel Richie has always been a favorite - thanks for sharing all my favorites! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite artists and I have seen him up-close at an American Idol taping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lionel Ritchie and The Commodores bring back some memories. Lionel is such a legend. I love all of his oldies! "Hello" is going to be stuck in my head today, but that's alright because it's a fantastic song. This is concerning two recent hospitalizations within a short period. If I'm not mistaken both times had to do with dehydration. I hope they figure out what the problem is, if they don't already know. It could be everything is not be reporting. Thanks for sharing some awesome music with us on the 4M dance floor, Robin. Have a boogietastic week, darlin'! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment