I thought it was me too! I thought it was my computer, as Thursday early morning I was able to comment from my phone, but that stopped working later. I tried all sorts of "fixes" and Google's instructions to no avail, until I read Liz's post about it and realized it wasn't just me!
I thought it was me, also, but at some point I decided to consult Google and it brought me to a google product support page. Someone had posted about the problem and the moderator (or maybe an AI) had closed the question without a response and put it on "no new comments". Then I really started to wonder! Why respond like that instead of saying "we're working on it"?
It's working today. I'm so glad they fixed it.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was me too! I thought it was my computer, as Thursday early morning I was able to comment from my phone, but that stopped working later. I tried all sorts of "fixes" and Google's instructions to no avail, until I read Liz's post about it and realized it wasn't just me!
ReplyDeleteYeah, when I saw her post …
DeleteI thought it was me, also, but at some point I decided to consult Google and it brought me to a google product support page. Someone had posted about the problem and the moderator (or maybe an AI) had closed the question without a response and put it on "no new comments". Then I really started to wonder!
ReplyDeleteWhy respond like that instead of saying "we're working on it"?
Look like it's working now.
ReplyDeleteInitially I thought it was just me, too.
ReplyDelete