And still more ramblings
It’s sweater weather!
So I ordered two pair of jeans from Old Navy …same size I previously bought …I have to return them they’re too big! Do you know what kind of joy that is for someone who used to weigh 130 pounds more than she does now? I mean, they’re supposed to be baggy, but really …
Got the shoe expanders, using them on the boots right now. I think they’ll be fine.
The new season of Survivor has begun. My guilty pleasure. I watch alone, Drew can’t stand the show. But then, there are shows he likes that I won’t watch.
But we both love baseball. Our Long Island Ducks are in a best-of-five championship series against the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs. The Ducks won game one in Maryland last night. Game two in Maryland tonight, followed by games three, four and five (if necessary) on Long Island. We have tickets for game three Friday night and game four Saturday.
But our weekend plans are in jeopardy. We might get hit with a nor’easter, the first of the season.
Fingers crossed for good weather.
I heard about your nor-'easter. May good weather prevail.
ReplyDelete