#skywatchfriday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - August 13, 2026 Connecticut River view. From last week’s trip. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JocelynAugust 13, 2026 at 9:53 PMNice shots.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPhoto CacheAugust 13, 2026 at 10:16 PMI like the ruins shot a lot.Worth a Thousand WordsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNanda kumarAugust 13, 2026 at 11:39 PMBeautiful shots ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJimAugust 14, 2026 at 4:59 AMGreat.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlanaAugust 14, 2026 at 7:18 AMInteresting ruins, interesting part of the country. I'll have to read your posts about your trip another time.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCarol On The LakeAugust 14, 2026 at 8:01 AMwonderfulReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYogi♪♪♪August 14, 2026 at 3:55 PMNice looking river. I'm intrigued by the castle.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPat @ Mille Fiori FavoritiAugust 14, 2026 at 5:11 PMLove the castle on the hill!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLiz A.August 14, 2026 at 9:57 PMVery cool.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice shots.
ReplyDeleteI like the ruins shot a lot.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Beautiful shots
ReplyDeleteGreat.
ReplyDeleteInteresting ruins, interesting part of the country. I'll have to read your posts about your trip another time.
ReplyDeletewonderful
ReplyDeleteNice looking river. I'm intrigued by the castle.
ReplyDeleteLove the castle on the hill!
ReplyDeleteVery cool.
ReplyDelete