Comings and Goings

 We made it to Jones Beach Friday night.  The weather was great — comfortably cool and breezy, no rain in sight.  Full report on the covert coming August 9.

Last night we saw the new Spider-man movie.  Fun movie.  And it laid the groundwork for the next Avengers movie, coming in December. It’s on our list.  

We’re seeing a Ducks game later today.   Trevor Bauer’s contract was purchased by a team in Mexico, but nevertheless the Ducks are still having a great season.  Do you believe a .609 average puts them in second place in their division?

We were supposed to see a Mets game last week, but it got rained out.  We have vouchers to exchange for another game.  We missed yesterday’s ceremony honoring the 1986 team, but I found it on YouTube.




And I’m so excited.  Wicked Gluten Free is presenting an expo at the Meadowlands in November.  We bought our tickets yesterday.  I went to their expo on Long Island in 2023, right after my diagnosis, and it was fun.  They’ll have all sorts of food vendors, with prepared foods to sample and plenty of items to bring home.  I’m really looking forward to it.

Comments

  1. It seems there are a lot of interesting movies coming out now. Sorry your game got rained out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment